Good-Timez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good-Timez

The Good-Timez guild forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some suggestions ^^

Go down 
+2
Crimson
Duece-wild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duece-wild
Pwnin H00kerz
Pwnin H00kerz
Duece-wild

Some suggestions ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:02 am

Alright i have a few suggestions.
1. An alliance listing so we know who are friends, and foes. Not to mention the fact that it would allow us to know which perceptors to attack and which not too.
2. I suggestion to get more people to sign up to the guild forum is make motive, like offering a pet or a 'dofus' of ssome sort for joining.
3. I noticed lately that people are removing percs that they themselves did not place, I did looking around but i didn't see any "guild" rulez posted.
4. people are having a hard time being responsible with the controlling of ranks, (this is more of a notice) cuz ive been moved around a couple timez too.
5. Promotion on forum or in game is highly respected and admired by those who are trying hard to work for a promotion. in what idk lol

Hope these help if not sorry. ^^
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Smexiest Iop
Smexiest Iop
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm

You have some sexy suggestions, guild rules, for instance, never thought of it, might as well make a post about them, the alliance it's being worked on, Heart is in charge of that, he's the one that knows who are our allies, and i've never experienced any rank moving issue, perhaps new members should be stripped of the manage rank right, and offering a pet or a dofus to join the guild is a tough call, first, it's too expensive and second they might just join, get the stuff and leave Wink
Back to top Go down
https://good-timez.forumotion.comfo
bolsak3 13
Beastly
Beastly
bolsak3 13

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

uggh going back to the SOLAR(server) TEAM AMERICA the highest lvl guild on solar was pretty g but the rules system killed alot of fun that they could have been doing i really like the idea of alliances cuz we could do some gang ups on percs but if your just saying you cant some 1 elses perc what if ther not on and like it keeps getting hit personaly i wouldnt wanna protect it all day but most the ideas a pretty good
Back to top Go down
Touch
Clit Smasher
Touch

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:01 am

Random thoughts about possible rules:
Rule 1. Common in many guilds to become allies with other guilds, so applying such a rule could work to our benefit as long as the other guilds honor it as well.

Rule 2. Probably not so good, it would attract the wrong type of people into the guild. The types that constantly want something or bail once they get the pet.

Rule 3. This one is tricky I think that if someone lays a perc it should be theirs to collect from. However some people just leave the perc there for long periods of time w/o collecting them. If someone lays a perc they should make an attempt to collect it before logging. High risk areas should have perc pulled in a timely fashion if not enough people are online to defend.

Rule 4. A rank is a rank, it isn't rights. Perhaps have the person(s) chose their rank from the start and then remove the rights to manage rank so they can not effect other people?

Rule 5. ? Sounded more like a statement versus a rule.
Back to top Go down
Heart-Burn
The Boss
The Boss
Heart-Burn

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:15 am

I love the idea of Pulling manage rights rank after u pick... that way promotions will be easier to give and more Appreciated...............And im to much of a stoner to care about rulez... i love the fact that people can be more open n state something they dislike... n Discuss it in an organized respectful fashon...and who ever joins the forumz just shows there loyalty not to worried if sum choose not to
Back to top Go down
Sweetly
Princess
Princess
Sweetly

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Heart-Burn wrote:
I love the idea of Pulling manage rights rank after u pick... that way promotions will be easier to give and more Appreciated...............And im to much of a stoner to care about rulez... i love the fact that people can be more open n state something they dislike... n Discuss it in an organized respectful fashon...and who ever joins the forumz just shows there loyalty not to worried if sum choose not to

Well said Dusty.<3 It makes it more fun that way have freedom or w.e is what makes this guild less boring. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions ^^   Some suggestions ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good-Timez :: Suggestions-
Jump to: