Good-Timez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good-Timez

The Good-Timez guild forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Smexiest Iop
Smexiest Iop
Crimson

Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Sofi pretty smexeh idea, i have a suggestion tho, may sound gay or stupid, for the 3rd event considering high lvls are involved, i'd suggest making a newbie lvling contest, each participant will choose a low lvl guildie(s) and powerlvl him/them, the idea of the event is lvling up people in the guild, thus making the guild stronger, and by doing that level the guild as well since the noobs being lvled will be donating a 10% exp to guild, this will be a 1-2 day period, after the lvling period ends, we will count the people that leveled, how many levels they gained, and how much experience the guild got from doing so, and after counting up all of that, hand out some sort of ''grade'' based on the average performance of the player who is lvling the noobs, the person that levels more guildies/donates exp to guild will win 1st prize, i hope i made myself clear xD

EDIT: I have thought of the 2nd event as well, it will be called SOUL MASTER (pretty hot huh?) the basic idea of the event is running a series of dungeons that we'll think about and souling last room, thus adquiring a number of souls which will be later used for guild members/guild lvling purposes, the idea of the event is adquiring as much souls as possible in a set time and once the event is over participants will meet on bonta/brakmar arena and a judge will decide who's the winner based on the soul count, so far i've thought of the following series of dungeons...

Gobball Dungeon (5 Royal Gob souls)
Blop Dungeon (Each royal soul)
Crackler Dungeon (1 Legendary Crackler Soul)
Black Rat Dungeon (1 Black Rat Soul)
White Rat Dungeon (1 White Rat Soul)
Caniger Dungeon (1 Moowolf Soul)
Scaraleaf Dungeon (2 Golden Scaraleaf Souls)
Treechnid Dungeon (1 Ancestral Treechnid Soul)

So far that's what i've thought of, any suggestions or any complaints are welcome, hope i help.
Back to top Go down
https://good-timez.forumotion.comfo
Sweetly
Princess
Princess
Sweetly

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Crimson wrote:
Sofi pretty smexeh idea, i have a suggestion tho, may sound gay or stupid, for the 3rd event considering high lvls are involved, i'd suggest making a newbie lvling contest, each participant will choose a low lvl guildie(s) and powerlvl him/them, the idea of the event is lvling up people in the guild, thus making the guild stronger, and by doing that level the guild as well since the noobs being lvled will be donating a 10% exp to guild, this will be a 1-2 day period, after the lvling period ends, we will count the people that leveled, how many levels they gained, and how much experience the guild got from doing so, and after counting up all of that, hand out some sort of ''grade'' based on the average performance of the player who is lvling the noobs, the person that levels more guildies/donates exp to guild will win 1st prize, i hope i made myself clear xD

EDIT: I have thought of the 2nd event as well, it will be called SOUL MASTER (pretty hot huh?) the basic idea of the event is running a series of dungeons that we'll think about and souling last room, thus adquiring a number of souls which will be later used for guild members/guild lvling purposes, the idea of the event is adquiring as much souls as possible in a set time and once the event is over participants will meet on bonta/brakmar arena and a judge will decide who's the winner based on the soul count, so far i've thought of the following series of dungeons...

Gobball Dungeon (5 Royal Gob souls)
Blop Dungeon (Each royal soul)
Crackler Dungeon (1 Legendary Crackler Soul)
Black Rat Dungeon (1 Black Rat Soul)
White Rat Dungeon (1 White Rat Soul)
Caniger Dungeon (1 Moowolf Soul)
Scaraleaf Dungeon (2 Golden Scaraleaf Souls)
Treechnid Dungeon (1 Ancestral Treechnid Soul)
Incarnam Dungeon (10 Incarnam Dungeon Soul)

So far that's what i've thought of, any suggestions or any complaints are welcome, hope i help.

Wow, that idea was really great! If you're able to edit my post then please do, i really like that idea and it gets a lot of people involved/very fun stuff. Thanks lots again ^^ if you cant add then i'll add that idea later.<3 Wonderful!!! Am supper excited about it but i'm not sure when this all should happen.
Back to top Go down
Heart-Burn
The Boss
The Boss
Heart-Burn

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Crimson Great ideas... im looking forward to the leeching 1 ...but the dungeon souling 1 seems unfair seeing as how Every1 has different lvl soul capture... i have lvl 1 n all porchs chars have lvl 6 ...as an example... But we will think off something
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Smexiest Iop
Smexiest Iop
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 pm

YES I AM THIS HOT >Very Happy lol well you have a point there Heart, hmm in that case we could slightly modify it and think of an event that does not require burning skill points on a certain spell, hmmm, perhaps a perceptor killing contest...? Whichever party kills more perceptors in let's say 1 hour, wins, ONLY if they donate exp to guild in the process, so they will have to be picky on which percs to kill, idk i'm still thinking of ideas...

And Sofi yea i can edit your posts but we'll have to think of something for 2nd event, for the 3rd one do you guys agree on the leeching event?
Back to top Go down
Sweetly
Princess
Princess
Sweetly

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

I love all of these ideas, and go for it put up any ideas up! Smile you guys are awesome<3 and i could agree on leeching event were you level noobs. Smile yea that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blitzing-Winds

PostSubject: XP Event-Blitzing-Winds   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Sweet, put Blitzing down for the event for xp collection, lvl 86 cra...thnxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Touch
Clit Smasher
Touch

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:31 am

I like the leveling lower level members a lot XD
I do think the soul idea needs some fixing though certain dungeons are harder for other classes while being simple other classes. If we do the souling idea as a group amongst guildies it would be great. But if each person is expected to gather all those souls by themself or with another group that could be potentially a waste of time or risk getting people pissy at you for not doing the soul with them.
Back to top Go down
Touch
Clit Smasher
Touch

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Just thought of something the would help level our guild. If certain people are able to harvest Dungeon keeper souls or purchase them have a weekend event where all the guildies that join in the soul give at least 50% XP to guild (excluding the person the harvested/bought them minimum of 15%).
Back to top Go down
Sweetly
Princess
Princess
Sweetly

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 am

Yeah, this post i should close, no one wanted to do it so thought might aswell close it. Love the idea though. (:
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Smexiest Iop
Smexiest Iop
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Alright, thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.   Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell. Empty

Back to top Go down

Event! 1-3mk small prizes aswell.
Page 1 of 1